Fashion Fridays: Casual Weekend Outfit

I am currently nursing a flu after returning from my recent trip to Japan and China. Whenever I'm ill, all I want to do is dress d...


I am currently nursing a flu after returning from my recent trip to Japan and China. Whenever I'm ill, all I want to do is dress down and throw on something comfortable. This simple shirt and shorts combination is a no-brainer and absolutely fits the bill. Loafers and a cute apple bag complete the look, and there, I'm all ready for the weekend!


I know I haven't been updating this space of mine in a while, but please bear with me as I try my best to catch up on lost time. Meanwhile, you can also follow me on instagram (@reginachow_sg) for more frequent updates.


Bag from Kate Spade
Shoes from Chanel
Accessories from Hermes
Belt from Snidel (Japanese)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...